Plantar Fasciitis is one of the most common cause of heel pain especially to runners and overweight people. If the ligament that connects the heel bone to the toe (plantar fascia) is strained, it becomes weak, irritated and in some cases can be painful.
As I had already stated, this condition is very common among runners. What this means is that if the plantar fascia is strained, the runner is likely to feel pain and eventually perform poorly. New innovations in the sports technology have paved way to some of the best remedies to this cause.
Are Socks Really Useful?
One of the best and the most effective item that many people didn’t know they can affect the performance are socks. Yes, the socks you wear have a direct impact on your productivity. We have been researching about the best brand names in this industry who are manufacturing quality socks and Wrightsock got our attention. This is a brand that has been in the industry for almost 70 years since 1948. With all the experience, you can be sure that the quality of socks offered to the market isn’t compromised in any way.
The company’s designers come up with the patented double layer concept in 1990. Wrightsock not a brand name that you will see in most department stores but it is worth looking into especially if you are serious athlete. Their socks have a superior cushioning and an advanced design that has made them very comfortable to enhance your performance. All the efforts are focused at creating a supportive base for your feet.
A good pair of socks can reduce the chances of an injury especially those injuries that are related to impact and friction. In this brief, we are going to review some of the best products that are available in the market today and we will present you these products below.
Alvada Plantar Fasciitis support Compression Socks foot sleeves
Alvada pair of socks is designed to offer comfortable Arch support, quick pain relief, faster recovery and reduced Soreness. It is also one of the most preferred type of socks available in the market today. Can also provide necessary support and compression to the plantar fascia tissue. With its Therapist recommended medical-grade plantar fasciitis sleeve, it helps to get rid of excruciating pain that may in one way or the other prevent you from doing your daily activities.
- Is ultra-effective and comfortable. This socks have graduated compressions which makes them apply varying degree of pressure at different points such that they improve blood circulation and at the same time makes you feel comfortable.
- Ergonomic Design-Premium Fabric which is soft and highly breathable to help you retain natural warmth for swift recovery and for comfort.
- Money Back Guarantee-If you are not happy with this product after delivery, the company is likely to take full responsibility and offer a full money refund.
- There are some runners that are disgusted by the high cut.
Check price on Amazon
Dr. Frederick’s Original Plantar fasciitis Sock
Dr. Frederick is another brand name in the market that makes socks that are set for both men and women. With this pair, you are guaranteed of a comfortable wear that will not dig into the skin too tightly. It has a soft and a cushioning gel that provides firm but gentle support to the arch which later reduces the pain in the plantar fascia.
- This pair relieves arch and heel pain
- Neutral colored gel is discreet
- It also has a supply gel for an individual fit.
- One drawback with this pair is that they are too large for narrow feet
SB SOX Compression Foot Sleeves
SB SOX pair of socks provides instant relief to your arch and feet. It is made through compression support that provides maximum boost to your blood circulation. It is also designed for better oxygen circulation on the feet that is likely to reduce lactic acid build up and eventually aid muscle recovery in the feet and ankle.
The other thing to note is that these socks are ideal for daily wear. They are also available in four different sizes to ensure that everybody receives the comfort they need. SB SOX Compression Foot is designed with lightweight, durable and breathable fabric which is very important in case they are on your feet for a longer time.
- The compression sleeve is FDA registered
- They are also made of premium nylon and spandex material
- They reduce swelling
- The other thing is that they have moisture wicking properties
- They are anti-odor and have anti-fungal properties
- Provide adequate arch support
- One and the only drawback is that majority of the users complains that they feel tight.
Plantar Fasciitis Support Compression Socks Women Men
Why make yourself suffer any more while you can get this pair and end up impacting positively on ankle and feet pain? These socks feature a unique technology of three zones targeted compression. This technology is aimed at easing heel and arch pain. They are also ultralight and breathable which is aimed at keeping feet cool even when you are running. However, there are some of the people who claim that the socks contract when exposed to water.
- They are suitable for all day wear
- Have 3 zones of targeted compression
- They also feature extra cushioning in high-impact areas
- Lastly, they feature mesh areas for breathability
- Sizing is general so it’s easy to order the wrong size.
BLITZU Plantar Fasciitis Socks
BLITZU is another very popular brand name in the industry that has experience and the expertise needed in sewing quality socks. These pairs comes with arch support, foot care, ease swelling and heal spurs, ankle brace support, relieves pain fast.
- no more pain in the feet.
- The design is also fantastic. It combines the stability of kinesiology tapping with performance of compression fabric.
- Professional high grade quality
- Some people complain saying that they are tight and sizing is general
With Compression Therapy technology, you can be assured instant pain relief from plantar fasciitis and Fibroma. These pairs provide the perfect amount of plantar fascia support to stop the pain in the heel and the foot.Check price on Amazon
Physix Gear Plantar Fasciitis Socks Arch Support
These socks works better to relieve the pain and at the same time offer the required support to the ankle. Most of the customers like the low profile. They allow free movement of the foot. Additionally, they provide support for more than the fasciitis. These socks gives all day relief limiting all the conditions that would otherwise affect your productivity.
- They are available in multiple colors
- They also helps to prevent ankle twists and sprains
- These socks can be worn all day
- They are comfortable, lightweight and breathable.
- As they age, they roll up when putting on shoes
ZaTech Plantar Fasciitis Socks, compression socks
Are you out there looking for socks that will be great for sporting and all day’s activities? If yes, then you have landed on the best product. ZaTech provides socks that provide full support to the ankles and the feet. Socks are designed with specific construction of real anatomical right and left to ensure you have full stability. They are also designed with specific target to the compression zones. ZaTech socks also have elastic layers that increases blood flow and also stabilizes the plantar Fasciitis.
- Have Zones to improve air circulation
- Real atomic left and right foot design which gives you the feeling of the second skin.
- Targeted compression alleviates pain.
- A seamless fit
- People with a large feet have a long time looking for a size higher.
Plantar Fasciitis Socks by Treat My Feet
These socks are elastic and they also come in different sizes. The manufacturers claims that they can expand up to 60 percent. They are also lightweight and ingeniously knitted with a moisture-wicking fabric that is skin friendly and comfortable. They are especially recommended for athletes. However, they can also be worn by other people for their daily activities.
- Seller offers 100 percent money guarantee
- It is lightweight which enhances comfort and mobility
- Reduces feet pain, muscle pain and inflammation
- The socks can be worn anywhere and anytime.
- These socks start shredding after few days of use
- Some other users complains that they are too tight. They can prevent blood flow because of this.
Plantar Fasciitis Socks with Arch support
Get instant support and pain relief with this pair of socks that is ideal for sports and full day activities. The fact is that you will feel the difference immediately you wear them. Designed with a power support technology to provide the needed support to the targeted foot, heel, arch and ankle. Why settle for anything less than the best while there’s this product in the market? Get it and walk, work and run in comfort. The pair is also proven to help both men and women handle the pain from plantar fasciitis.
- These socks retains shape even after being washed for a long time
- Sturdy and stable and hence they don’t slide down
- Feature antibacterial material which is likely to reduce odor
- Allow great flexibility without irritation
- Some people say that they lack compression
Thirty 48 Plantar Fasciitis Compression Socks
These socks are manufactured to provide ankle and heel support. They allow for better blood flow to the feet and at the same time reduces the arch pain and foot inflammation. It is made of ultra-light fabric that stretch and works well without restricting movement in any way. What this means is that they are useful for both sports and daily activities.
- They are elastic and facilitate mobility
- They also has a high pressure which enhances tight fit for blood circulation
- The manufacturer also offers a 24/7 customer service for inquiries regarding the socks.
- There are some of the people that complains these socks don’t work as stated in the description.
- Some others complains that the pain gets worse instead of getting better.