One great thing about this DryGuy Travel Dry DX Boot Dryer is that it’ll not damage fragile materials.
It’s the type of dryer that’ll provide you peace of mind knowing that it’ll not play a part in shortening the lifespan of your boots.
Features DryGuy Travel Dry DX Boot Dryer
It comes with a one year warranty and this means it’s of wonderful quality.
Additionally, this DX dryer for boots and shoes fits mots types of footwear and this additionally makes it convenient to utilize.
It’s an extreme performance.
The hybrid convention and unique forced-air system heats to ninety-nine degrees, and therefore, dries shoes in no time.
Furthermore, this DryGuy Travel Dry DX Boot Dryer boats AC/DC power adapter, meaning it can be utilized in the car or at house plus it has a compact look that makes it simple to pack in carry-on luggage.
Combine the compact look with the capability to work in the car and you have an ideal travel essential.
The DX dryer fights fungus, mildew, and bacteria.
- Combination convection/forced airdrying system – thisDryGuy DX boot dryer uses an individual hybrid forced air and convection drying ecosystem. A fan at the front part of the dryer draws air overheating parts into the toe of your shoes. The air is heather to ninety degrees F to rapidly dry your shoe without damaging the material.
- Compact design –the dryer measures 13 inches by 10 inches by 3 inches and weighs just 1.25 pounds, making it a very convenient shoe dryer that simply fits in your carry on or other luggage.
- Quite Process – many testers note how quite this boot dryer is, one user noted that the pair of boot dryers are so quiet, she has to put his ear up to them to ensure they are on.
- AC/DC Power Supply – this DryGuy Travel Dry DX Boot Dryer comes with AC and DC power adaptor that allows you to utilize the dyer in a usual electrical power or in your car.
- Cord Length –The full cord length is almost 10ft and some users note it can be cumbersome.
- A compact design ideal for the traveler
- Easy to use
- Simple process
- Not perfect for big shoes
Final words DryGuy Travel Dry DX Boot Dryer
By using a fan to deliver air into your shoes, forced air shoe dryers have quicker drying times that all other convection boot, shoe dryers.
Some variants include a switch that lets you select heated/non-heated flow.