The original PEET dryer offers silent, safe, and power-efficient operation so that you can leave it plugged in all the time, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
It uses convection technology to push slightly hot air via our specially designed DryPorts and AirChamber to fast and silently dry your gear or footwear.
Featurs Peet Boot Dryer
The Original PEET dryer is perfect for drying boots, shoes, and hunting, and athletic footwear, as well as your open-air gear.
The powerful base plugs into any standard 110-120 volt U.S. household current and is accessible in 240-volt electrical configurations.
This item is proudly made in America.
The original 2 shoe dryer jobs silently by gently warming air that rises and dries footwear, no loud fans blowing warm air.
Dries most footwear overnight
Drying time depends on stuff and saturation level. We advise leaving shoes on the dryer overnight for top outcomes.
Just leave it plugged in 24/7. The Original 2-shoe dryer uses less power than a low wattage household light bulb and costs just pennies a day.
Our items are designed to last, and we are confident that your PEET dryer will exceed expectations for years, Register within ten days of purchase to benefit from our warranty.
- Heat convection-driven, no motors or no moving parts
- It does not damage rubber, leather, synthetics, does not delaminate boot souls.
- Stops microbial growth and removes smells
- Safe to leave plugged in unmonitored for days, hours, week unmonitored
- Comes in fishing wader height and four station dryer models too
- Other choices and accessories are accessible too.
- Need to monitor items drying to get rid of at a wanted stage
- Baits the under into trusting the unit for long periods, this is heated, and safety should forever be concerned.